If the heater isn't getting hot enough, we can turn it up.
Values: 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Sets the pulse adjustment factor (described above in “Pulse duty cycle”) to the specified value. E.g., if it’s 2,
when a pulse percentage of 30% would otherwise be indicated, 60% is used instead.
1. Use the Right arrow to navigate to Program, it should read 6.1-6.3
2. Press the Check Mark 1 time for model 6.1 and 3 times for model 6.3
3. Press the Right arrow to navigate to PU
4. Press the Check Mark, Should blink 1
5. Press the Right arrow to navigate to 2
6. Press the Check mark
It will blink PU and then it will revert to the default display screen