If you are having any odd issues with your CoolBot it's often a good idea to do this hard reset to clear things up.
If you have a model 6.1 or 6.3 CoolBot please see the next section.
Here are the steps:
- Go into "PROGRAM" mode by pressing the RIGHT ARROW until the light under "Program" turns on. (The display will read 6.4 or 6.5 that's just the Firmware that you have)
- Press the CHECK mark 5 times until you see "P1" in the display.
- "P1" is the "reset me" code. Press the CHECK mark one more time (you'll see "n" in the display - for "no, don't reset me")
- Use the right arrow to switch to "y" for "Yes! Reset everything!"
- Press the CHECK MARK one more time and wait 15 seconds and it will be reset back to the original factory settings.
- You will have set your target temperature back to the factory setting of 42F so if you want any other temperature in you cooler adjust this now.