Display name: “rE”
Here are the steps:
1. Go into "PROGRAM" mode by pressing the RIGHT ARROW until the light under "Program" turns on. (The display will read 6.1 or 6.3 that's the number of Firmware you have)
2. Press the CHECK mark 3 times if you have a 6.3, press the CHECK mark 1 time if you have a model 6.1
3. Press the left arrow once you will see "rE"
4. "rE" is the "reset me" code. Press the CHECK mark one time (you'll see "no" in the display - for "no, don't reset me")
5. Use the right arrow to switch to "60" for which means “Go” as in “Yes, reset”
6. Press the CHECK MARK one more time and wait 20 seconds while it resets back to the original factory settings.
That's it! (you may want to check that your ROOM setting is where you want, because it will have reset itself back to our 42F setting.)