There are SO many more brands that we haven't listed here that work fine with the CoolBot. These are just a few that we hear about most. If you have any questions about a specific brand, feel free to email us with any questions!
Top Recommended Supported A/Cs
- LG units are great, too.
- They are cheaper than Mitsubishi and Fujitsu (usually)
- We are not aware of any customers having issues with LGs
- Work great, no complaints, and lots of customers using them
- Lots of people have used them
- One of the higher quality mini splits, never have had any issues with this brand
- Runs fine through the winters
- Top notch machines
- Zero percent failure rate, that we're aware of
- No problem in the winter
- **We had a client in Canada who needed to run through the winter and found this information from Mitsubishi, The MS-A09WA-1 with MU-AO9WA would NOT work, as the outside unit cannot work below 67F. It would damage it to try to make it work in colder temps. Mitsubishi has a cold outside temperature adapting device that can be added to their units to make them work in winter. However, this particular unit (that is only available in Canada) cannot be retrofitted. The MSY-GE09NA-8 and MUY-GE09NA units would work through cold winters, as these have compressors designed to operate from 14F - 115F.
- Uses a Toshiba compressor
- Supposed to have excellent customer service.
- You don't need an installation person, but the installation can be a bit trickier than other brands
- They are on the expensive side