This setting adjusts how long the CoolBot heater waits before kicking back on, causing the A/C compressor to cycle on. If you are having ice-ups you can try increasing this setting 1 point at a time. Increasing this setting will run the AC compressor less frequently, which will lessen any freeze ups. By default we are set to "d1" the CoolBot will wait 30 seconds before kicking on after it senses thermostatically that it should cycle on.
1. Press the right arrow to go over to heater mode, it should be F or C (for Fahrenheit or Celsius) in the screen (if you see "PU" it is 6.1-6.3 firmware, see the 6.1-6.3 Firmware Section for instructions)
2. Tap the check mark (center button) 3 times
3. It will now read the current setting
4. Use the arrows to increase or decrease setting. The higher the number the longer the Delay in turning the compressor back on so cooling can continue. d0 is the shortest amount of time so you would get more cooling and less defrosting. If you are having freezing issues or the room is too cold raise the number to d3 or d4
30 = 30 minutes, 60 = 60 minutes these settings will provide the minimal amount of cooling
5. Press the check mark to set into memory