A single CoolBot can not control 2 air conditioners, even if they are right next to each other, as they freeze up at different rates. Given that the CoolBot uses its micro-processor to intelligently control the air conditioner output to prevent freezing, it is necessary to have 1 CoolBot per air conditioner.
Articles in this section
- Can I build a duct system for the heat exhaust? What about a duct system for the cold air?
- How do I build my cooler into a preexisting room in my house?
- My room is 20' x 20'. Can I still use a CoolBot?
- My wall is super thick. Can I still use a window unit?
- How important is it to have a floor in my cooler?
- Can I use 1 CoolBot for 2 A/Cs?
- Can I cool 2 rooms with 1 A/C by putting a partition in the middle and having one room be colder than the other?
- Can I put a drain in my cooler?
- What if I have a cooler with no outside walls? Can I have the A/C blow downwards mounted on the ceiling?
- Can I build my cooler in an interior room? What about a basement?